Birthday parties! Hens parties! Family painting parties! BOOK NOW!
Paint the Earth offers a friendly environment to come and celebrate your special day with friends and family. What happens? Each guest paints their own unique ceramic piece which they get to keep as a memento of the party.
How much does it cost? The cost is just the price per piece - see our pricing pages. We can provide a selection of pieces within your chosen price range.
Hosted Parties (Ages 6+)
Minimum 8 painters , bookings Tues,Weds -Sun
- Painting time- 1hr &15 minutes (Food option - 30 minutes)
- Just pay per piece painted- We provide a range of pieces in the party area for your guests to choose from.
- Price ranges are:
- We provide a staff person to host your group for up to 1hr &15min giving full instructions and being available to assist where needed.
- A $50 deposit is required on booking to reserve your party (this is refunded on the party day) and $35 for the room.
- Prices start from $22 per person. See our party packages above for the range of pieces that can be painted.
- Your pieces will be wrapped and named and ready to collect within 1 week.
Food/cake is only allowed in our store by prior arrangement.
- We allow an extra 30 minutes in our party area.
- You provide the cake/food.
- We provide the plates, cups, serviettes and clean-up.
- We do not supply serving plates or cake knife and we do not have heating/cooling facilities.
No discounts apply to hosted parties
If you have less than 8 painters or prefer to choose your own arrival time.
- No time restrictions.
- Choose pieces on arrival or tell us your budget per person and we will put a range of pieces onto your table.
- A casual party is in our downstairs shop area.
- Instruction and help from staff as needed, a casual party is not hosted by a staff member.
Team Building at Paint The Earth!
Painting ceramics is a great team building activity for your staff. They can relax and chat while discovering their hidden creativity.
Each person can paint their own coffee mug for work or they can choose a piece that they can paint to have at home.
We're close to cafe's and restaurants so you can have lunch and make a day of it.
Evening bookings available by prior arrangement.
Hens parties are very popular at Paint the Earth. Typically, the bride chooses the pieces she wants painted and suggests a colour scheme, with each guest putting their unique creative flare into the piece.
Or everyone can paint their own piece as a special memory of the occasion.
With so many great cafes nearby, having a "Hens" painting party at Paint the Earth works well as one of the activities enjoyed by a "Hens" group to celebrate the upcoming wedding.